The SINAPI chest drain incorporates a mechanical (Scheffler) valve, allowing faster evacuation of liquids and air from the chest, makes patient management easier and supports early patient mobility.
- Free rotation and placement of the device,
- Only 1 device per catheter used,
- No clamping required at all,
- Reduces the duration of drainage,
- The device can be emptied,
- Compactness and lightness,
- Easy to use
- Ability to take samples for research,
- One-way mechanical valve that prevents the movement of fluid in the opposite direction,
- Sterile device
- Availability of a scale for marks of change of level of filling of liquid in system
The XL1000 Sinapi Chest Drain is widely used after open heart surgery, lung surgery or any other chest drainage. The XL1000 is easily positioned bed-side of the patient but can for short times be placed next to the patient on the bed to ease nursing care.