PTFE Golnit (Ukraine)
(analogue of GORE-TEX)
PTFE - SOUTER THAN SILK, INERT THAN GOLD!
Unique non-absorbable atraumatic suture material POLYTETRAFTORETHYLENE (PTFE) mono (white).
Ideal for dentistry and plastic surgery, indispensable in vascular surgery.
Dimensions: USP 6 / 0- USP 2/0
Expiration date: 5 years
- 100% PTFE Monofilament - biologically inert, does not cause inflammation.
- Lack of memory - reliable connection of the edges of the wound.
- Non-absorbable - for decades it has not undergone any changes in the body.
Some positions of the atraumatic suture material PTFE have a unique ratio of needle / thread diameters equal to or less than 1. For the individual wishes of customers, a needle of any diameter and length is joined with a thread of the required USP size.
PTFE - Country - Manufacturer - Ukraine.
Materials are sourced from - USA, Europe, Korea, Japan
Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) suture material fully complies with the requirements of the ISO international standard
Characteristics - PTFE is a porous suture material with strength and flexibility. This is a suture material, the production of which uses synthetic compounds, it does not dissolve over time, is highly resistant to mechanical vibrations and flexibility, this material is also biologically inert and is characterized by a high level of biological compatibility and thromboresistance.
Scope - used in operations on the heart and blood vessels, used by dentists and in operations from the field of general surgery.
Features - the manufacturer guarantees the strength, stability and reliability of the thread-needle connection. Also, the customer can count on connecting the needle of any length and diameter with a thread of the required size. When using PTFE, the blood flow at the puncture sites is minimized, reliable and accurate connection of blood vessels is ensured, the total time of the operation is reduced, and blurring of the contours is almost completely eliminated.
Synthetic non-absorbable suture material made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) has significant porosity, flexibility and high strength.
- The material has exceptional biological inertness and compatibility, and is also thrombotic resistant.
- It is used mainly in cardiovascular surgery for hemming vascular prostheses from PTFE, in dentistry and general surgery.
- The needle-thread bond strength is guaranteed, stable and reliable.
- At the request of customers, a needle of any diameter and length is connected with a thread having the required USP size
The best suture material made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) for vascular surgery!
Due to the high porosity of the PTFE suture material, some positions have a unique ratio of the diameter of the needle and thread (approximately 1: 1), which minimizes bleeding from the puncture site.
Advantages of using PTFE suture material with an optimal ratio of needle and thread diameter:
• there is no blurring
• excellent connection of the edges of blood vessels
• operation time is halved